Monday 10 June 2013

Mac Dollymix Blush

This Sheertone Blush from MAC is a doll like medium pink with subtle shimmer running through. I picked it up from my local Cosmetics Outlet on a whim, just to see what it was like. It swatches beautifully and is just as nice when applied to the cheeks. The formula is pigmented but blends seamlessly into the skin. This blush is best suited for tanned skin tones, which is perfect for me at the moment as I have some colour, thanks to the lovely sunshine we've been having :). 
I like to wear this on a "no makeup" day, just foundation, mascara and this. It really brightens my face up, leaving me with a natural healthy glow on my cheeks. Dollymix can be purchased for £17.50 from MAC. 
BlogLovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment