Sunday 20 January 2013

Garnier Belle Colour Natural Dark Ash Blonde

I dyed my hair again! In my previous post you saw me use the Decolour Hair Colour Remover, which had left me with brassy blondeish hair. So I thought great I'll whack on a dark blonde dye and I'll be pretty much back to my natural colour. Well, what a massive fail. I went brown again! Nothing like the chick on the box. Uggh! But I don't know what to blame, either the Decolour or the dye. It does recommend that you leave your hair for 7 days after using Decolour, but there was no way that that was going to happen. Plus it does say you can dye straight over it. But then again it could be the hair dye itself! Oh I don't know, but I'm back to brown. Hopefully it will lift after a couple of washes. Humpf!
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment