Sunday 20 January 2013

amiclubwear

 Dress, Playsuit and Bag c/o AMIClubwear

This dress is super pretty. I love the colour, the feel of the fabric and the fit. I can't wait for Spring to arrive so I can wear it out. I actually wore this playsuit last night for my friend's birthday and it served me well. I love the little chiffon panel thingymabobbah, I think it makes it more interesting. I've wanted a quilted bag with a chain strap for ages. So when I came across this I was well chuffed. I know I'm going to use it to death! All the pieces are well made, stylish and affordable :).
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Love the first dress! But those flats are super cute too haha. I have an obsession with.p quilted chained bags too haha

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete