Sunday 8 January 2012

What I Got For Christmas

Hey All,
so I thought I'd show you some things of what I got for Christmas.


1. Lime Green Top - Zara, Floral Top - Primark, Lavender Jumper - H&M


2. American Apparel Leggings


3. Primark Jeggings


4. Primark Snakeskin Print Faux Leather Pants


5. Fat Face Scarf and Purse


6. La Senza Booties (and I got a dressing gown to match!)


7. Vans Authentics


8. Fred the Cactus

Some stuff is also in the wash (couldn't wait to wear them!) so will post about them at some point.
I also got lots of chocolate and some money which I've put in the bank.
Since I really want a tablet, maybe the Amazon Kindle Fire when it comes out in the UK or the Samsung Galaxy W.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
Speak Soon.
Harriet x



1 comment:

  1. Whoooooa! I got black vans authentics to for my christmas! lol

    I love your fatface scarf and purse they are soooooo cute =D

    Great post sweetie!

    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete