Sunday 4 December 2011

à La Carte brow ink in Sable

Colour: Sable (Dark Brown)
I saw everyone getting this in their Carmine boxes and was jealous to say the least. I'm into anything to do with brows, lets say I have a small obsession. I wasn't going to pay £22 for this but I did have a lookie on Ebay and someone was selling a brand new one. So I snapped it up for a couple of quid.
The colour is pretty dark when applied to the brows but I have naturally dark brows. However, my hair is blonde so I don't want too much of a contrast! The pen itself is very easy to use and the product dries quickly and lasts all day. I would love to try out more of the colours, Taupe might be slightly too light so I may try GOSH's one.
Harriet x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh interesting! I've never done much with my eyebrows, but something as easy to use as this looks would potentially be right up my street. Expensive though - ebay sounds like the way to go!

    ReplyDelete