Friday 28 January 2011

Crime Scenes in the Cold!

I woke up today and was sooo tired, I dragged myself out of bed and
went downstairs to eat my egg and soldiers (with marmite on).
yes I'm still a child at heart :P

I decided I wanted to wear something pretty,
so I had my peter pan collar top with a black bodycon skirt and black tights and my trusty Uggs.

I drove to Uni (if you don't already know my degree is in Forensic Biology!)
pulled up and thats when my friend told me we were gathering evidence from a mock up crime scene.
Oh My Goodness!
It was so freakin' cold.
I wore one of the protective suits but they're crazy thin and do not keep you warm in the slightest.
I don't think I've ever been that cold in my life.
Trying to record exhibits with frozen fingers is just chaos!


I am now back home eating lunch with a fleecey blanket wrapped around me,
chicken and mushroom and boiled rice to be precise!
Yum Yum

I've got a mountain of ironing to get through before Mick comes to pick me up for the weekend!

Harriet x

4 comments:

  1. sounds far more interesting than what i get up to at uni! ie, essays, lectures, and more essays, haha. love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is the course I wanted to do at uni :( Instead I did fashion promotion and it was soo useless!! Have a good weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I did Forensic Science at university and then a masters in toxicology cos I though I wanted a job as a forensic toxicologist!!! Hope your getting on well with the course =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha so different to my course - fashion journalism lol! x

    ReplyDelete